Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Churches! What are you doing Wrong???



I visit a new Christian church each Sunday to listen to what is being preached that day and listen to the praise music and meet and greet members. I am always asked if I am looking for a church home, which is quite expected and I always reply no I am awaiting a message about a church home. Seeing that I am a rather a new Christian but I have studied the Bible for 40 plus years I had not really contended with all the denominations currently active in my town. I knew there were differences about Sabbath Worship dates, water baptism, tongues, hands on healing etc. but I never suspected that some, modernized churches, were teaching from Politically Correct interpretation Bibles, or as I call them PCB's. I looked online at the differences and the opinions of professional bible reviewers, who knew, and I was actually quite shocked to hear them complaining about the language and especially about the treatment of homosexuals in classic bibles.

Some Christian churches in America are changing and continuing to change into shadows, an opaque vapor, a gray mist where nothing is discernable and I find it is due to these very liberal interpretations of our Bible, The Word of God. Some churches now spend 3/4's of their time singing praises and worshipping, which is good and correct when the Spirit is leading but so many times the praise service ends and there is perhaps 15 minutes of Bible Teaching and then sometimes with never a word from the Scriptures ever quoted. It is becoming quite distressing to find a group of brothers and sisters basically floundering in high surf and there is no one there to help guide back to a rocky shore. Some preachers seem to be on a time schedule and opt for the tricky quips and wide grins to end the the service. Sure they are listening to parishioners but listening to what I wonder.

There is a great cry from the hearts of these brothers and sisters caught in the downward spiraling churches for help lifting themselves up and away from nowhere sermons. Some know it and actively search out new homes while others seem lost and stuck no even realizing their predicament. My heart is sore for these people. I want to get up and say something but I am currently being led to keep quite, be nice and visit another church next week.

Something is coming to a boil in this nation and God is about to let loose the other Spirits before the Lord's Throne and great revival will begin to take shape and grow like a Kansas twister. There will be revival and many great days of praise and worship whipping through this land but like a natural twister it has a time to run its course and then slowly fades away. Watch for the young people for they are called to start this revival and this turning back to God and finding His Truth they will save many more for this is the generation of return and the generation of "The Latter Rain".

Wake up to the Message, listen to the small quite voice, re-read your Bible and you will be amazed at what God is revealing today. We need fire and brimstone preachers and evangelists and pastors who know the Word of God and do not compromise. We need teachers, preachers, pastors or priests who bless that which God has condemned and we need fire from the pulpit not complacent smiles and wry grins and winks.

There is but one message, God Loves Us and has saved us from ourselves if only we can see it and hear it.

"Let him with ears hear."




No comments:

Post a Comment